Pages

Saturday, February 8, 2014

Irreversible Destruction

Photo By: ShineALight


It is so damn easy,
To fake happiness, to fool ourselves.

I sat there thinking if being happy is a sin,
Loosing control over my body.

Feelings were getting awkward,
with every passing second.

I felt too clothed among attractive,
Like a sole spectator among performers.

Music started flowing in my veins,
Heart pumped at irregular intervals.

Colorful liquids were served in transparent glasses,
and caused people to shake legs madly.

Yes, I surrendered,
not sure to devil or to my true self.

4 comments:

  1. So easy, it's terrifying. Sigh.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Its no match to what you write. You are really encouraging.
      Thank you.

      Delete
  2. "I felt too clothed among the attractive,
    Like a sole spectator among performers." - Beautiful

    ReplyDelete