Pages

Wednesday, February 5, 2014

Dreams and Reality are Related

There is something with dreams. At-least some of them in some way represent future. Few days ago, I met one of my childhood friends in a dream. The same day I received his friend request on facebook.

I don't understand how this works. And its not like all my dreams come true. Most of them are all rubbish. All major religions believe that divine messages are delivered through dreams. However, no religion would make sinners like me eligible for receiving divine knowledge.

Science also have an explanation for this. Its called "Deja vu". According to Wikipedia, "It is the phenomenon of having the strong sensation that an event or experience currently being experienced has been experienced in the past, whether it has actually happened or not".

Whatever it may mean but it really feels good when your dreams become reality.

No comments:

Post a Comment