Pages

Saturday, January 11, 2014

2013 Analysis

Credit: http://www.lendingmemo.com/
2013 haven't brought any big change into my life. 

This happened last year:
  • I kept going to same office doing similar work. 
  • Got cured of an illness which took me to hospital. 
  • Got more serious towards learning new things but did not took any action to proceed.
  • Got much more entertained than last few years, more movies and TV. 
  • Increased blogging and other online activities.
  • Traveled to a new place, Jaisalmer.
  • Read many blogs and few books, got more confused.
  • Spent more money than ever.
  • Got older not much wiser.
New year started with lots of office work. Got promoted, with no big compensation change but more responsibilities. The list of things I want to achieve this year is too long. Even if I could finish half of them, this year will be successful. Need a proper plan and a well prioritized list of actions. From where should I begin?

No comments:

Post a Comment